Great Pay. Parental leave. Paid time off. Benefits. Awesome Culture. Work/Life fulfillment.
What makes Scissors & Scotch such a great place to work? Well, it starts with a culture that prioritizes people and understands that solid relationships with customers and employees matters most. That’s why we pay at the very top of the industry and provide many other benefits to take care of our people. Sure, that attracts the best hair stylists, cosmetologists and barbers, and more importantly, it attracts the best human beings. And when we hire the best, give them the best training and treat them the best, those top people end up sticking around.
And, because you can’t pay your bills on good vibes, we also provide some seriously sweet benefits:
- Paid parental leave program
- Product commission
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental and disability insurance)
- Ability to level up based on performance
- Our very best people can earn over $80,000 (before reaching the management level!)
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, New Year's Day, Christmas Day and
the day after Christmas, Easter... all off work!
We’re looking for Day Makers and Push Your Limits people driven to be their incredible best. Sure, cutting hair like a rockstar is important. And you guessed it, our staff can give some damn good haircuts, but hair is just the beginning.
If you want a career that challenges you, lets your unique personality shine, and gives you a chance to grow each year both financially and professionally through additional training, Scissors & Scotch should be your new home!
Are you ready for the career change of your life?