Available Days - PT or FT - Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. - Closers
Before applying to the Barber/Stylist job, ask yourself the following (read it all)
- Do you have at least one year of experience cutting men's hair?
- Do you return your shopping cart when you finish loading groceries?
- Do you avoid negativity and gossip at all costs?
- Do you do things the right way, even when it’s harder?
- Do you answer your best friend’s 2am calls every darn time?
- Do you only leave positive comments on social media?
- Do you dance in the rain, sing in the car, and love puppies?
Just kidding about the puppies sorta.
But seriously, if you didn’t answer yes to all of these, DO NOT APPLY TO THE STYLIST/BARBER job!
Here’s the deal Scissors & Scotch is not your average men’s hair salon or barbershop. To start, we pay at the very top of the industry to attract not just the best stylists and barbers but the best human beings. To be clear, that means:
- Awesome training!
- Guaranteed hourly pay
- Product commission
- Service commission (all services)
- Full time benefits (health, vision, dental, PTO, gym membership)
- Ability to level up based on performance
- Our very best people can earn close to $80,000 (not management normal employees)
That said, we don’t accept "ok", we only want positive people, and we demand that every single one of our staff be incredible. Sure, cutting hair like a Rockstar is important. And, you guessed it, our staff can cut some damn good hair. But, hair is just the beginning
If you want a Barber/Stylist career that challenges you, lets your unique personality shine (tattoos, crazy hair, and piercings welcome), and gives you a chance to grow each year both financially and through additional training, Scissors & Scotch should be your new home!
Are you ready for the career change of your life?
Valid Barber or Cosmetology license.