New Stylist Expected Earnings Range of $45000 to $55,000 per year! Parental leave. Benefits. Awesome Culture. Work life balance.
What makes Scissors & Scotch such a great place to be? Well, it starts with a culture that prioritizes people and understands that solid relationships with customers and employees matters most. That’s why we pay a guaranteed $17 an hour before tips (we expect you to make much more), offer unheard of benefits (parental leave anyone?), and work our tails off to make this the best place to not just work, but to have a career!
Sure, that attracts the best hair stylists, cosmetologists, and barbers, but, more importantly, it attracts the best human beings. When we hire the best, give them the best training and treat them the best, those top people end up sticking around.
And, because you can’t pay your bills on good vibes, here’s a rundown of some seriously sweet benefits:
- Parental leave (we never want having a baby to hurt your career)
- Expect to earn $45k-$55k immediately, and can grow to earn so much more!
- Product commission
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental, and disability insurance)
- Ability to level up yearly based on performance (increase in base and commission)
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, New Year's Day, Christmas Day and the day after Christmas, Easter... all off work!
To conclude, we’re looking for Day Makers and Push Your Limits people driven to be their incredible best. Sure, cutting hair like a rockstar is important. And, you guessed it, our staff can give some damn good haircuts. But, hair is just the beginning. If you want a Barber/Hair Stylist career that challenges you, lets your unique personality shine, and gives you a chance to grow each year both financially and professionally through additional training, Scissors & Scotch should be your new home!