Do you enjoy interacting with people and delivering exception customer service?
Do you want a fun, low volume and high-end bar atmosphere without the late-night hours?
We're Scissors & Scotch (scissors as in hair, scotch as in booze)
We are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Associate to join our team. In this position, you are like air traffic control. You assist clients booking appointment, checking in/out, whip up their craft drinks or coffee, carry a conversation, etc. It's a mix of Bartending and Barber Shop Reception work. Cool right?
To help the barber & stylist team, you will:
- Create, edit, reschedule and cancel appointments.
- Maintain an efficient schedule, to make sure each day is maximized for barbers and stylists.
- Notify the grooming staff when a client has arrived.
- Check out clients, after an appointment.
- Learn how to make and serve our signature drinks in the lounge (must be TABC certified)
- Communicate with the grooming staff regarding potential client issues, and alert leadership, if necessary.
- Monitor appointment timeliness and ensure the schedule is running on time.
- Make scheduling alterations if, say, people get behind, to get things back on track.
Our loungers are client experience professionals, responsible for greeting, making people feel comfortable, offering drinks, answering questions, starting conversations, creating relationships, and generally creating a fun, welcoming environment.
To help the clients, you will:
- Book, edit, reschedule, and cancel appointments.
- Run the bar during non-peak times when a bartender is not scheduled.
- Create new client profiles.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Greet and thank clients upon arrival and departure.
- Assist with membership questions and set-up.
- Take detailed notes in client profiles to personalize every experience.
- Handle issues with professionalism and courtesy.
- Take and prepare drink orders.
- Check out product purchases.
- Maintain an extremely clean and tidy space.
Note: A TABC Servers Permit is required to serve liquor. The cost for this online course is reimbursed fully and must be obtained within the first 60 days of employment.
Compensation: $15/hour plus bartending tips.
Part-Time Available. Current open shifts are Saturday from 1-7, Monday 9:30 - 2:30, Wednesday 2-6 as needed.. There is also opportunities to pick up shift to cover for time off requests, etc.